Do something important — join us in fighting anti-Americanism and building a better world.
FLAG is a 501(c)(3) educational non-profit organization. Contributions to FLAG by all individuals, corporations, and foundations are completely tax deductible. You may donate here or or you may mail contributions to the following address:
PO Box 201211
Your Donation Helps More Than You Know
FLAG leads the fight for America through a unique combination of education, research and media presence. Our work is only possible with the tax-deductible support of people like you, so please give generously.
Here’s what your contribution can do:
- $100 equips two teens with the skills to confront
- $200 teaches two students to stand up to anti-American bullying and cyberbullying.
- $500 will give 750 school-aged students a simple English version of the United States Constitution.
- $1,000 provides media training for young Americans on domestic and international anti-Americanism, or one week’s worth of media placement services.
- $5,000 underwrites media placement services targeting national television/radio/digital media outlets to raise awareness and gain exposure for a month.