The Foundation for Liberty and American Greatness, also known as FLAG, is a non-profit organization dedicated to educating Americans about the values and principles that make our nation exceptional. To achieve this mission, FLAG promotes and provides high-quality civics education to K-12 students across the country, and impact American culture in a way that preserves our exceptional American value system for generations to come.
At FLAG we believe:
- America is the greatest country in the history of the world.
- American Privilege is the real privilege we all share.
- If you’re born in this country, you have won the lottery of life.
- America is about kicking butt, not kissing it.
- Patriotism and American values are under attack in America’s classrooms.
- High-quality civics education is the key to preserving freedom for generations to come.
FLAG was founded in 2016 by Nick Adams. To learn more about our Founder and CEO, click here.
Help us defend America and preserve the American Dream.
FLAG offers a wide range of civics resources for K-12 students and teachers include classroom visits, lesson plans, professional development for teachers, and student-friendly editions of the U.S. Constitution, the Declaration of Independence, and the Federalist Papers. If you’re a teacher, parent, or student, please click here to learn more about what FLAG can offer.