The Foundation for Liberty and American Greatness, or FLAG, is a non-partisan, educational, not-for-profit (501c3) organization.
Its principal purpose is to educationally proclaim the greatness of America, and ensure that the next generation of American leaders understands what it means to be an American.
To this end, FLAG sends speakers to as many elementary, middle and high schools as possible to train students in “Americanism”. The topics we cover include:
- What makes America special?
- What makes it different?
- What does it mean to be an American?
- What are American values?
- What would the world look like today, had it not been for American leadership in the twentieth century?
- What would happen to the world if America wasn’t the strongest country on earth?
- Why is the Constitution the best political document ever written?
- What role has faith played in America’s history?
- What has America given the world?
- Why has the United States been an unparalleled force for good in this world?
FLAG believe that the classrooms are where patriotic tradition is being diminished and an unhealthy civics deficiency exists, and that to ensure America remains the exceptional nation it has always been, we must take action.
Our trained speakers share personal stories, while also delivering educational material covering history, civics, government and public service. FLAG offers fun, interactive and customizable active learning presentations for grades K-12 that have already touched the lives of almost 4,000 students in less than a year.
FLAG is also the nation’s sole provider of the “Student’s Constitution” and “Student’s Declaration of Independence” – a plain English, kid-friendly version of two of our nation’s founding documents.
FLAG does not support, endorse, or oppose candidates or proposed legislation.